Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sporty E-session with Sam and Eva

This year, I was blessed to be part of E-session (Engagement Session) aka Pre-nup pictorial of a couple clients. One of them is a good friend of mine, who happens to be one of my photographers before, Ate Eva. Honestly, it's not easy to do make up for friends because I know what they expect from me. But I'm so happy with my E-session make up with Ate Eva because it's not only her who appreciatted my work. Her husband-to-be, Sam, commended my work. I heard him said to Ate Eva "I like your make up. Ganyan din ba make up mo sa wedding?". I was so happy when I heard that coz I know how important that the groom-to-be like my work. So here are some of their pictures taken by photographer Man Fai Hui with Emer Galacio and JayR Eugenio.

No comments:

Post a Comment