Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pearl Harbor Inspired Pre-nup Session

Warly Cunanan of Shutter One Photography once again invited me to be the make up artist of their client from a bridalfair. I love working with Warly because his pre-nups are all themed. I immediately said yes because this engagement session's theme is Pearl Harbor or 1940's. I'm so excited and really studied how the hair and make up of that era was (though it was thought in Make up school, i had to do some review) Our location, Sangli Point Naval Base in Cavite City. In this pre-nup, the client requested for an airbrush make-up. Ms Tickel, the bride-to-be, is so pretty. She's actually like the beauty queen Shamcey Supsup. The groom, Sir Macoy, is a PMA graduate and is currently serving our military forces. I'm not going to describe everything, but this is one shoot that I will never forget. It's my first time to ride and actual military helicopter and ship... So without further a-do, sharinf with everybody the pictures from this very memorable and fun pre-nup pictorial. So I'm not going to keep you guys waiting... here are some of the pictures from the said pre-nup.

No comments:

Post a Comment