Thursday, September 5, 2013

SNOE and ME

I've been using so many products as a make up artist and as a girl obessed with beauty... from the cheapest drugstore/department store to the super high end brands... but I was never impressed in one brand to the point that I can say that I so love ALL of their products. Until I met SNOE BEAUTY... I first met Ms Jen, owner of SNOE Beauty, during my first ever editorial project for Working Mom Magazine. I admit, I'm so nervous when I found out that the person that I'll be doing make up is actually an owner of a make up company. When Ms Jen sat on my chair and we started doing make up, all the fears and nervousness disappears. She was so lovable, pretty and generous specially with all the knowledge she has and experienced in the make up and beauty industry.
After that, I never thought that I'll be meeting Ms Jen again, until she invited me to be part of SNOE's 1st online commercial. She invited me to do make up for some models and interns, from beauty to smokey to avant garde make up. And not only that, she made me a model myself. Yes, together with other make up artists, I was part of the commercial. I cant wait for the release of that!
When me and my CMX family decided to join a bridal fair last June2013, SNOE became one of my sponsors. They were generous enough to give 10 of my lucky brides a loot bags of SNOE goodies... and its really GOODIES!!!! And guess what, my friends now call me Ms. SNOE :) Ms Jen and the rest of SNOE team, thank you so much! I love the products and I love the people of SNOE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment