Thursday, February 25, 2010

e.l.f Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15

Here’s another review for another e.l.f product.

After finding the perfect foundation, actually, im still trying other brands now (more cheaper brands), I need to find the perfect powder to help me set he liquid/cream foundation. I was in Rustan’s looking around when the sales representative told me that they have elf products there. Since I so love elf, I decided to check out their product. And there, I a corner of their stand lay 4 black contatiners (looking like MAC’s pressed powder). I asked the sales rep what is it and she immediately showed it to me. She said that this is the one she’s currently using, actually she have them on. She handed me the shade she thinks best suit me, Rosy Beige. The shade is darker than the one that I’m using (from a local brand).

So the following day, I started using it and there, I started loving it. It gives a matte finish and a coverage that makes my skin looks so fresh. I tried using it with the different liquid and cream foundation as a base. It makes my make up application easier and my male up stays longer. I even tried using it without any liquid nor cream foundation base but it still works good. My officemates always gives me compliment and is asking what powder im using.

This is one product that I really am so happy about. I recommend it to my friends and will definitely use it with my clients. Kudos to e.l.f!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment