Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Got It!!!!!

I've been thinking and wanting to buy this new foundation from Revlon. Well actually, it's no longer new. But I was so torned if I'm really going to buy it or not. But, after months of watching different reviews and seeing a lot of people ranting about it, I finally bought my very own PHOTO READY FOUNDATION. I will be using it for a week or two before I give a review. So I hope you guys will be patient enough to wait for it. I'm so excited to start using it and share with all of you my experience and opinion about it...

Also, I know I should have been done this before. In this blog of mine, I will be mentioning products that I have used and will be using. But I just wanna inform you guys that I was not paid by those product's manufacturer to do reviews. I personally bought all of them and what I state here are based on my own opinion. If ever that a company will be providing me the products and ask me to review it for them, I guarantee you that what ever I will be saying will be based on facts and my actual experience with them... Just a little info here, or should I say a disclaimer...


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment