Thursday, July 22, 2010

Review: REVLON PHOTO READY FOUNDATION

As promised, here's my review for my newest foudnation =)



Physically, I love the packaging. The pump is so easy to use and it's not
messy. I can easily control the amount of foundation that I need to cover my
entire face. Actually, I so love it because with just one pump, I can get enough amount of foundation that can actually cover my whole face. The thing that made me think twice in buying this foundation is when I noticed that it has shimmer on it.
Since my focus is more into bridal make up, shimmering foundation is a no-no for me.
But what surprise me with this product is that, when you apply it and set it with any powder, no shimmer can be traced. I so love that even a thin layer can actually provide a full coverage. Another thing that made me love this foundation is that, when it sets, it makes the skin looks flawless. It even outs the skintone without putting too many foundation. I dont even feel that I'm actually waearing any foundation when I'm using PhotoReady.



I got the nude shade (004), but I'm still planning to get a darker shade
soon. This foundation is ok, especially if you want something that's affordable
and can provide a good coverage. Also, if you're looking for a foundation that you can use daily, I recommend this one since, as I mentioned earlier, this is affordable compared to other brands.

To wrap it up, I do love this foundation and recommend it. I will surely
be using this for my clients and for personal use as well.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment