Saturday, July 24, 2010

My First Personal Purchase with DollFace Cosmetics

I got a new palette from DollFace... the 42 color matte eyeshadow and blush palette. Initially, I wanted to order their blush palette. But when I saw the 42 color palette, I felt the eagerness to order it. So I did.

It was actually my first time to order with dollface. I mean, I have their 88 color palette and their lip palette, but these I got from my friend. So this time, I personally transacted with DollFace. I was so makulit as a customer, I know, but it's because I'm so excited to get my order and also I'm afraid that it might get broken in the courier (since i know that this kind of transactions, do not declaire value). I placed my order last wednesday, thru text. I really dont wanna do the online ordering thing, it's too much hassle for me.:) So after cofirming my order, I made the payment the following day. And, as a policy from dollface, all paid orders will be shipped the follwing day, so my order was actually sent to me last friday. And guess what, today, Saturday, the courier came. The turn around time was so fast, and everything happened as what I have expected it.





After getting hand of the package, I immediately open it and I was so surprised to see how well it was protected... here's how many bubble wrap it has....











see... that's why my make up arrived safely and not even one scratch....





I can't wait to try my new baby and I will definitely make a review about it... I so love doing business with DollFace. I will surely become one of their regular clients... I actually have a list of make up that i'll be ordering soon.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment