Thursday, July 22, 2010

Review: QUICK and CLEAN BLEMISH BALM CREAM from FACESHOP

Lately, I've been hearing a lot of ranting and raving for BB Creams (Blemish Balm Cream). And as a make-up junkie, I became curious on what this BB cream is. I tried searching the net for a recommendation. And also, I try to look for people who actually uses BB Creams. One common brand that I do get recommendation is MISHA ( I hope I spelled it right). A friend of mine s using this and the feedback is ok. But I can't seem to find here in the Philippines this brand. Well, they do sell it online (in multiply), but it havs various types. And as a first timer with BB Creams,I prefer to feel it before i decide to use it over my face. So I went to
different beauty shops in glorietta (Body Shop, Skin food and face Shop). But the one that interest me if from my favorite shop... FACESHOP.

The sales attendant actually offered 2 BB Creams to me. But since its my first time to try such product, I decided to get the cheaper one. It is the Quick and Clean Oil-Free Blemish Balm Cream. So here goes my review...



Packaging wise, not that eye catching. It's a plain green tube with white prints. In terms of content, it's a tinted cream that is usually darker than the foundation that I use but once you blend it with your skin, it looks so natural. But it smells really organic. I men, i love it because it tells me that it's made of natural ingredients. But what I really love about this is that, it really makes my skin looks and feels smoother. I have a pimple mark on my nose, it's very visible even if i try to conceal it. But after using my BB cream, I notice that my blemish lightens and it can now be easily covered by my concealer.

I really love this BB cream because it saves me time. Before, I use to put a lot on my skin (after washing, toner, moisturizer, sunblock, foundation and concealer). But with this BB cream, I only do 4 steps... clean my face, toner, BB cream, concealer then setting everything with a loose or translucent powder.

I really love this BB Cream. This is one of my favorite for this month.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment